Sunday, 12 February 2012

BATHTIME MISHAP

My children bath together. This story indirectly links to the fact that I love watching anything "Ghost" on TV. My daughter also loves it but it leads to bathing with her little sister and sleeping with the dog. The story is about bath time with my 3 year old daughter.
My little one like a lot of children I'm sure tends to pee in the bathtub. My oldest don't get mad anymore, she just encourages her sis to pee first. It's ongoing and has lead to many fights. One night my little one had an accident.. I cleaned her up and put her in the bath. Her sister who wasn't aware decided to get in the tub. I advised her to empty and refill because.. well, just incase.
She patiently empties the tub and refills it. As the water is running and they are playing I can hear my youngest calling her sisters name, finally my oldest says "What!". My 3 year old says in a bragging voice, "i just peed in the tub". My oldest is like just now!? While it's running?" She answers in the same proud voice,"Yup". So not so patiently she empties the water and refills.

A few days later they are making their way back to the bathtub. I listen to the same routine as I am cleaning up. "Do you need to pee?" "No it's ok I peed" "Are you sure?" After awhile my youngest gets mad at the peeing pressure. The discussion stopped the bath started.
Later, I am putting them to bed. As I tuck my 3 year old in and kiss her good night, I say "Do you want  to pee before you go to sleep?" She responded in her fav proud voice while yawning, "No, it;'s ok mommy, I already peed in the tub".....

No comments:

Post a Comment